Welcome to the AirLegit.com website,[Mobile or table applications],or any other feature on the AirLegit platform (collectively our "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel—related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our", “AirLegit” and “AirLegit.com” refer to Cognitive Junction Inc DBA AirLegit.com a New Jersey Limited Liability Company. We may modify these Terms at any time (without notice to you) by posting revised Terms on the Site. Your use of the Site and the Services constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that We make. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms for any changes or updates to these Terms, the Site, or the Services. (Last updated on Apr 03, 2019)
“AirLegit Partner” means any co-branded and/or linked website through which we provide links, content or service. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
• We may amend these Terms at any time as the result of a regulatory change or for any
commercially reasonable reason. Our future performance of our obligations under these
Terms is sufficient consideration for any amendment. Any amendment will become effective
upon notice to you, either by email or by posting it on the Site. If you do not agree to
any amendments you must stop your use of the Site or Services and terminate your
account, if applicable. Any terms provided to you in any other form are null and
• By using the Site or Services, you represent and warrant to Us that
• You are of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction.
• You are able to enter into legally binding agreements under the applicable law of your
• You will provide true, complete and current information when so required by your us
• Your use of the Site or Services does not violate or circumvent any applicable law.
We may terminate or suspend the Services or access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, if you breach these Terms.
If applicable, you are solely responsible to keep your account login and password information confidential. You shall be solely liable for any activity that occurs under your account via the primary login information. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
AirLegit “AirLegit.com” acts as a sales agent for any airline, airports, weather
companies data and other data suppliers.
AirLegit assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be caused by: (1) any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts, or omissions of the Suppliers; (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment, or instrumentality owned, operated, or otherwise used or provided by the Suppliers; (3) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under AirLegit’s control; You hereby release AirLegit from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph.
Some banks and credit card companies charge a fee for international transactions. They will appear on your credit or bank card statement as a foreign or international transaction fee. For example, if you make a purchase through our website from outside the United States using a U.S. credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and may charge you a fee for the conversion. The amount of the charge appearing on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and different than the purchase amount shown on the billing summary page for the reservation.In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside the United States. Your bank or credit card company determines the currency exchange rate and the amount of the foreign transaction fee on the day it processes the transaction. Please contact your bank or credit card company should you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a charge completed to your credit card
in conjunction with the airline ticket charge, any AirLegit processing charge or fare
adjustment we ask that you contact us directly at email@example.com@airlegit.com prior
to disputing the charge(s) with your credit card company. At that time AirLegit will
work with you in reviewing any concerns. By accepting the terms and conditions of this
Agreement, you agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not
to dispute the charges (including processing fees, airline ticket charge or fare
adjustment) after the purchase has been made and your tickets and/or other products have
been delivered by email confirmation. In some instances, customers frivolously dispute
one of the credit card charges even though the charges are legitimate. By agreeing to
the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the customer assumes the burden of
proof if he/she wishes to contest a charge on a credit card for travel service
purchased, or for any other fees, taxes or services as outlined to the customer during
the booking process. The customer also agrees that the bank will not be permitted to
make a chargeback against "AIRLEGIT", a consolidator or an airline, until AirLegit and
the bank discuss the charges and the burden of proof is met. The customer also agrees
not to initiate a chargeback if AirLegit Marketing has abided by the terms and
conditions outlined in this document (which a customer agrees at checkout / payment
during the booking process).
In the event a customer initiates any unjustified, fraudulent or frivolous chargeback, or creates a chargeback for an airline ticket that the airline would normally not refund according to its own policies and regulations associated with the fare (e.g., non-refundable ticket), the customer agrees to be liable in full for a) the total reservation amount, b) any legal and collection costs incurred by us in recovering the charges as well as c) a $250 administrative/accounting penalty for the inconvenience.
In the event a chargeback is opened on a reservation which is not currently flown, AirLegit and/or the airline have the right to cancel all unused segments for the reservation in question, without notice, and the customer will be liable for the full cost of the airline ticket purchased, AirLegit processing fees or fare adjustment amount(s) for the reservation.
When we receives a submission of payment information, it may process the information to evaluate whether there is a risk of fraud. We believes this process protects you from fraudulent charges on our site. We does not, however, make any guarantees or warranties regarding fraud detection or prevention. In order to establish the validity of your payment information, we may contact you or your financial institution. As part of its fraud detection process, We may make a temporary charge to your account, usually of $1.00 USD or less. This temporary charge does not reflect a purchase of any Travel Products from us. If the charge is not removed from your account, you should contact your financial institution. If We determines that that the submission of payment information constitutes a sufficient fraud risk, in our sole discretion, we will decline to process the transaction and notify you at the email provided that the booking request was declined. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your payment information. We are not responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or payment information, either with or without your knowledge. Please note in some cases we may ask you to fill a credit card authorization form and email us with front and back of card with Govt. issued photo ID like Driving License or passport.
To process any payment you make through AirLegit.com, AirLegit may disclose any information you provide us to your bank or financial institution and to any third-party intermediaries involved in the transaction. By using the Services, you authorize AirLegit to disclose payment information to process your booking request.
Once your purchase is complete, you should receive an email titled “Booking
Notification.” Your booking may provide you with a confirmation number before a ticket
has been issued. If this is the case, the booking process is not complete and the fare
is subject to change until a ticket is issued.
Once your ticket has been issued, you should receive your an airline confirmation number and electronic ticket.
We strongly recommend that you re-confirm your flight reservation with the airline 24 hours prior to departure for domestic flights, and 72 hours prior to departure for international flights.
All reservations must be made in the exact name of the person traveling, as stated on the government issued IDs or government issued passport of the traveler. Once tickets are issued, misspelled names and parts of names cannot be changed. If you find you need to change or correct the spelling of a name after you’ve made a reservation, additional fees will be assessed to process the change, regardless of whether the change is approved by the airline. In certain circumstances, you will have to cancel your reservation, if allowed, and purchase new tickets. It is your responsibility to verify the spelling of the names of all passengers before making your reservation.
All prices displayed on our Website are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Airfare is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued. Airlines and other Travel Service Providers may change their prices without notice. If a price increase occurs after you have made a reservation that affects your travel package, we will notify you of the price increase before taking any further steps. However, no price increases will affect your travel package once your reservation has been finalized and ticket has been issued.The price applied on the date of issuance of the ticket is only valid for a ticket fully utilized and in the sequential order of flight segments on the dates indicated. Improper use may void the ticket and result in cancellation of the entire trip.
Please note that requesting specific seats, meals, frequent flyers etc. are requests only. The airline reserves the right to make revisions to the seat allocation without notification. All requests should be confirmed with the airline and we cannot guarantee that passengers will be assigned the seats they’ve requested. Furthermore, we are unable to promise that your meal/frequent flyer/other special requests will be confirmed by the airline in question. Please ensure that you contact the airline you’ve booked with in order to confirm the requests you’ve made. When making a request through AirLegit, you expressly accept the possibility that the third party provider, distributor, or supplier may not satisfy your special requests or may charge you additional fees. No purchase or reservation may be cancelled based on the failure of a third party provider, distributor or supplier to satisfy any special requests.
Services will not be sold directly to unaccompanied minors age 16 and under. Each airline sets its own policies and regulations for children traveling without adult supervision. Some airlines may not allow unaccompanied minors to travel without an adult. Some airlines will only allow unaccompanied minors to travel on non-stop flights. Many airlines may require additional fees to be paid at check-in. You must call the airline to verify rules and restrictions for an unaccompanied minor traveling alone.
Each airline has its own policies regarding baggage handling, allowances, fees and restrictions. These policies vary by airline, and they change from time to time. We recommend you contact the airline directly for the checked baggage when flight is cancelled and you are taking a new flight.
Every airline will have their requirements pertaining to check-in. It is important to verify what the check-in requirements are prior to your flight. As per the flight industry standard, we recommend the following for your check-in: -Domestic flights: Minimum 90 minutes prior to departure -Transborder and International flights: Minimum 3 hours prior to departure
For Domestic flights, customers must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. For International flights, customers must be at the boarding gate at least 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrive at the airport with enough time to complete check-in, baggage, and security screening processes within these minimum time limits. Please be sure to check flight information monitors for the correct boarding gate and the departure time of your flight. Failure to be at the boarding gate by the required time could result in the loss of your seat without compensation, regardless of whether you are already checked in or have a confirmed seat and boarding pass.
Changes to flight schedules, including flight cancellations, can occur for any number of reasons, including bad weather, mechanical problems, crew issues and civil unrest. Schedule changes can also include the change to your original flight from a direct non-stop itinerary to include a stop(s) and/or connection(s) to your final destination. Please note that all schedule changes stem from the airlines directly. When schedule changes including cancellations occur, we do our best to notify our customers of any changes to their itinerary, by email. However, sometimes the airline does not provide advance notice of the change or cancellation. For this reason, it is your responsibility to reconfirm your flight directly with the airline 72 hours prior to your scheduled departure, as well as 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight date to safeguard against any potential missed flights. The airlines govern the available resources to you and are responsible for providing you with alternative flight options taking you to your final destination. Once you have checked in for your flight (including online), any cancellations, delays and/or schedule changes remain the responsibility of the airline we strongly recommend you work directly with the airline staff to understand your options for alternative transportation, as they are better placed to facilitate an efficient and expeditious solution. Please note that in some cases, especially during bad weather, your options may be limited.
Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. Each airline has its own rules for dealing with such scenarios, which are contained in the airline’s contract of carriage. Check with the airline or call us.
If any of our agents make a mistake or any other system error is occurred in the booking / Ticketing process we shall make reasonable attempts to rectify these errors at the time of occurrence. We stands committed to providing compensation up to a maximum of the entire service fees that we have collected. You must notify us of errors within 24 hours of receiving your itinerary & email.
Our Website provides information related to travel to our customers. As a traveler, you
must know and understand the applicable legal requirements related to travel. We will
assist you with automated alerts. However, the ultimate responsibility for obtaining
this information and complying with any and all requirements remains solely and
exclusively with you.
AirLegit may offer customers the recommendation to rebook a reservation but taking refunds or canceling outbound and/or return journey before a traveler rebook, remains the sole responsibility of the traveler.
• Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials on board aircraft in your
luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years imprisonment and
penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124).
• Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Common examples of hazardous materials/dangerous goods
• Include spare or loose lithium batteries, fireworks, strike-anywhere matches, aerosols, pesticides, bleach and corrosive materials.
• Additional information can be found on:
FAA website Pack Safe page
TSA website Prohibited Items page
• Compliance with Laws. The Site and Services shall only be used for lawful purposes and
you shall use the Site and Services only in compliance with these Terms and all other
applicable laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to CAN-SPAM and any
other policies, laws, or regulations related to unsolicited emails, spamming, privacy,
obscenity, or defamation, copyright and trademark infringement and child protective
email address registry laws (collectively, “Applicable Laws”).
• Restrictions on Use. We prohibit the use of the Site or Services for any use prohibited by Applicable Laws. You further agree to comply with the following in connection with your use of the Site and Services:
• You may not access or use the Site or Services in a way that uses technology or other means to access, index, re-render, frame, mirror, truncate, add to, inject, filter or link to the Site or the Services that is not authorized by Us (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized use, download, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Site or the Services).
• You may not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which do the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Site or Services for any unauthorized purpose.
• You may not use the Site or Services in a way that, to be determined in Our sole discretion, damages, disables, overburdens, impairs, or gains unauthorized access to the Site or Services, including Our servers, computer network, or user accounts.
• You may not use the Site or Services in a way that removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with the Site or the Services.
• You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use any content of the Site or Services for public or commercial purposes without Our express written permission.
• You shall not interfere with or disrupt the Site or any related websites or servers or networks connected to the Services.
• You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including but not limited to users, and generally agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes.
• You shall not transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files,screenshots or any modifications thereof, or any other similar software, programs or malicious code that may damage or adversely affect the Site or Services, Our software, hardware, telecommunications equipment, or the operation of another person’s computer.
• You shall not use the Site or Services in violation of the Applicable Laws or third party rights (including third party terms of service).
• All right, title, and interest in and to the Site, the Services, and any and all
logos, designs, trademarks, and creative works on the Site and affiliated with the
Services are and will remain Our exclusive property, and we maintain worldwide copyright
rights, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights in such property
(collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). You will not use our Intellectual
Property Rights (or anything that is confusingly similar to our Intellectual Property
Rights) for any purpose.
• These Terms govern use of the Site and Services, and, except as expressly set forth herein, you are not granted a license to any of our software by these Terms and nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise. You will not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of, or found at or through the Site or Services or any software, documentation, or data related to the Site or Services; remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Site or Services; modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Site or Services or any software; or copy, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Site or Services.
AirLegit reserves the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any portion of the Services with or without notice to you. You agree that AirLegit shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuation of any of the Services.
• You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us and all of Our officers, directors,
owners, employees, Affiliated Parties, suppliers, and licensors (collectively referred
to in this section 8, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all
liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by any
Indemnified Party in connection with any claim, including but not limited to, claims for
defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, or
trademark infringement, arising out of.
• your use of the Site and the Services.
• any use or alleged use of your account or your passwords by any person, whether or not.
• your connection to the Site.
• your violation of these Terms
• your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
• any act or omission by you personally or by an officer, employee or agent of your company; any claim, demand, cause of action or legal proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees and/or agents that arose by reason of an act or omission by you personally or by an officer, employee or agent of your company.
• You shall be responsible for compliance with all obligations imposed by all Applicable Laws and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any third party claim against us resulting from your violation (intentional or otherwise) of Applicable Laws.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (a) YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT
YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”
BASIS. AirLegit EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (b) AirLegit MAKES NO WARRANTY
THAT (i) THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE AND SERVICES
WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE
OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE
QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED
BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN
THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; (c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED
OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND
RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR
LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL; (d) NO ADVICE OR
INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM AirLegit OR THROUGH OR FROM
THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH OR BREACH OF ANY LICENSE OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN US.
EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF AirLegit, OR LIABILITY THAT MAY NOT OTHERWISE BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL AirLegit OR ANY OF ITS UNDERLYING SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO FOR PURPOSES authorized by you; OF THIS SECTION AS "AirLegit") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF AirLegit SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY, OTHER THAN WHERE CAUSED BY AirLegit'S MATERIAL BREACH OF THESE TERMS, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AirLegit TO YOU ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE APPLICABLE CLAIM, LESS ANY DAMAGES PREVIOUSLY PAID BY AirLegit TO YOU IN THAT 12 MONTH PERIOD.
• Full force and Effect. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or
invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so
that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
• Entire Agreement. We and you agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No delay or omission by either party in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms or existing at law or equity shall be considered a waiver of such right or remedy.
• Assignment. You may not assign any of your rights hereunder. We may assign all rights to any other individual or entity in our sole discretion.
• Further Assurances. You agree to execute any and all documents and take any other actions reasonably required to effectuate the purposes of these Terms.
• Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing express or implied in these Terms is intended to confer, nor shall anything herein confer, upon any person other than the parties and their respective permitted successors or assigns of the parties, any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities whatsoever.
• Titles The titles of the paragraphs of these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you have a dispute with a Travel Service Provider, including but not limited to airlines, hotels, cruise lines, railroads, car rental agencies, tour operators and consolidators to perform the services offered by such suppliers, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.