We do not collect any personal information about you unless you sign up for AirLegit’s services through travel agency, OTAs or Airlines and provide it to us through them. Information about you is required to perform services such as flight status, alerts when delayed or cancelled, proving you alternative flight information, providing you gate or terminal information for your pre departure process. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
If your travel agency or airline has contracted with us to provide you with our flight alerts messaging service, their representatives may be authorized to view the contact information you (or they) have provided to us in order to assist you with flight-related problems
AirLegit does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
AirLegit may share data with trusted partners to help perform travel watcher services, alerts, send you email or provide you access to prioritized customer support phone numbers for your travel agency. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AirLegit, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
AirLegit may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AirLegit or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AirLegit; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AirLegit, or the public.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AirLegit. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, protect our website with security, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AirLegit website.
AirLegit secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. AirLegit uses the following methods for this purpose:
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from
you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal
information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; • Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
AirLegit does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
For the purpose of airlegit’ subscription services, AirLegit may send you flight alerts via email or SMS services (opted in customers for phone alerts) for the purpose of providing flight status, delays, cancelation, terminal info, gate info to help you prepare for your forthcoming travel.
If you would like to stop receiving any such email from AirLegit, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. For SMS messages, simply type STOP to discontinue SMS services on flight alerts.
AirLegit welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AirLegit has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AirLegit at:
AirLegit (Congnitive Junction Inc. DBA AirLegit)
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Effective as of September 01, 2020