Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How accurate is your information?
A: We monitor real-time all airlines Flight Status including codeshares operating the same route, as well as nearby airports. In the event of a Flight Delay or a Cancellation, we provide you updates and alerts. We monitor 7000+ airports, 1000+ airlines over 200,000 flights globally for almost every commercial airline, however, it is possible at times our information may be a few minutes delayed.
Q: If my flight is delayed or canceled, how will you contact me?
A: We understand, the day of your departure will be very busy, and chances are you won’t have a lot of time to check your Flight Status. Luckily, when you sign up for TRAVELER ESSENTIAL PACK, you’ll have the option of selecting text alerts, or Whatsapp and email notifications.
Q: Can I use the Traveler Essential Pack to find another option if my flight is canceled?
A: Yes. In case of a canceled flight, our solution helps you to find the best available deal as per your needs.
Q: Will the Travel Essential Pack provide me with the Arrival gate information?
A: Yes. The Traveler Essential Pack includes information on the Terminals and gates for Arriving and Departure airports. However, it’s always recommended that you check back to verify this information regularly. Due to air traffic conditions, flights could change gates frequently and the system updates may take a bit longer.
Q: Can I see historical flights for the last 7 days?
A: Yes. Our email alerts will include the last 7 days of Flight Status data that includes Flight Schedule Departure/Arrival, actual Flight Delay or a Cancellation including flight duration. Please subscribe for alerts and assistance so that you never get stuck at the airport
Q: How much does the Traveler Essential Pack Plan cost?
A: This is not insurance, this is a service offered by Airlegit to be purchased @$9.95 at the time of booking your flight from your booking agent or 72 hours prior to the flight departure. If you have not yet purchased, you can purchase the plan here.
Q: What are the benefits of Auto Check-In?
A: 1. Auto check-in is a win-win innovation which benefits everyone. Online check-in will definitely make you appreciate your trip even more and help you leave with your mind at ease.
2. Whether you’re traveling with a checked bag or a carry-on only, you will save time at the airport by checking-in online.
3. Even if you don’t have a printer, you can still opt for the auto check-in and get your copy at the airport. If you have a smartphone, most airlines in 2021 will also be able to scan it directly off your screen.
4. It’s important to check in early for a Southwest flight, since boarding order is determined by check-in order. The longer you wait to check in for your flight, the farther back you’ll be in this boarding line.
Q: What happens if we are unable to do the check in online?
A: Some airlines such as Easyjet, Wizzair and Ryanair have made it mandatory to check-in online and will make you pay a fine if you haven’t checked-in online. For instance, Wizzair will charge you anywhere between 10 and 30€ for checking-in at the airport rather than online.
If you don't check in for your flight by the cut-off time, you may be denied boarding. The airline may bump you to the next available flight.
Q: What are the auto check in restrictions?
A: 1. You requested special assistance for a child traveling alone (UMNR) or a wheelchair.
2. You are traveling as a large group (many people under the same booking reservation).
3. The first flight of your itinerary is operated by one of the airline’s code share partners.
4. The airline doesn’t have your passport on file yet (only for international travel).